Follow the steps below to retrieve the password of the default user (Paperspace).
- Login to your Paperspace machine
- On machines created after September 1st, 2017, the password tool is called Paperspace-Password-Tool.exe and is located under C:/
If the machine was created before September 1st, 2017, or if you removed the tool, you can download the tool from here.
- Open the tool. Note: If you downloaded the tool, you may receive a Windows warning message when you open it. To unblock the tool, right-click on the tool and click Properties > then Unblock and then OK
- Once the tool is open, your password will be visible where it says Current Password
- Optionally, you can enter a new password