We are aware of an issue where some users lose sound on their GPU+, P5000, or P6000 Windows VMs. We're working on a permanent solution for this.
In the meantime, here are steps to fix it:
1. Right-click on the volume control in the system tray
2. Click on the "Playback devices" menu entry to open the "Sound" dialog
3. Right-click on the Speakers entry
4. Make sure "Show Disabled Devices" is checked, then close that popup
5. Right-click on any entry that says "DELL P2715Q" and select "Disable"
6. Make sure the Speakers entry is the default device and the default device for communications, by right-clicking on it and checking for "Set default device" and "Set default device for communications". (If it is already the default device for both these menu options won't show up and there will be a green checkmark next to the Speakers icon.)
7. Click on the "Recording devices" tab
8. Right-click on the "Line-In" entry, and select "Enable"
9. Close the "Sound" dialog
10. Restart the Paperspace Agent by right-clicking on the Power button in the Paperspace Web UI or selecting the corresponding menu item in the Paperspace app. (You must exit full-screen mode to see the menu when using the Paperspace App.) Alternatively, for this step, you can just restart the Paperspace machine.