Sometimes it takes a few days before the auto activator service within Windows runs. It's nothing to worry about, it will run before the grace period expires. You can force it to run immediately in the System menu in the Control Panel.
Articles in this section
- When Windows High Contrast mode is On some information may not render properly
- Audio not working on Adobe Premiere
- How to manually change your DNS resolver when experiencing a blocked website
- How to edit & save the Windows Hosts file
- Disabling IE Enhanced Security
- How do I upgrade the drivers on my GPU+/P4000/P5000/P6000 machine?
- Why is my copy of Windows not activated?
- How do I reveal or change the password on my Windows VM?
- Using Custom Templates (Windows)
- How to Create a VPN tunnel with ZeroTier (Windows)