Paperspace occasionally offers promotions, and we have a referral program that users can participate in. This article discusses how to use codes and the limitations that exist.
Adding a Promo Code
You can add a promo code when you're creating a machine or notebook once you've added a credit card.
Additionally, you can apply a promo code outside of a purchase in your Paperspace Console to your Private Workspace or to any Team on which you are an Admin.
In the Team or your Private Workspace, navigate to the Team Settings section in the right-side menu of your Console, then look for the Billing tab. Scroll down and you'll see a Promo Code field in the left-side column.
Note: you must first have a valid credit or debit card on file before you will be able to apply a promotional code.
If you have entered a valid promotional code, you will see:
If there is an issue with the code you entered, you will receive an error message, which may look like this:
Not all promotional codes act the same way. They can take any of these forms:
- Account Credit: this type of credit goes toward your Paperspace account and is applied on the following billing cycle.
- Gradient° Credit: this type of credit only applies to Gradient° products.
- Referral Credit: See our article How does the Paperspace referral program work? for details
Promo codes will have the following parameters, which are unique to each code:
- Only one promo code may be active at a given time
- All codes have an expiration date, which is subject to change
- Promotional and Referral credit is not refundable or transferrable between teams
- A fixed amount (in USD) or percentage of future charges (e.g. $50 total credit vs 15% off)
- Duration (how long the applied promotion can last before it disappears/becomes defunct)