Whenever we see "Cisco Umbrella" and the URL, block.opendns.com, this means the site being visited is being blocked at the DNS resolver level. Paperspace uses the public DNS resolver provided by Cisco's OpenDNS, so if you are experiencing a site that is being blocked by OpenDNS, please follow the instructions below to change your resolver.
How to manually change your DNS resolver
We advise users who do experience blocked websites to change their resolver manually to other popular public resolvers, such as Google's 18.104.22.168 or Cloudflare's 22.214.171.124.
In Windows, this can be done with these steps:
1) Open Control Panel
2) Click Network and Internet
3) Click Network and Sharing Center
4) Click Change Adapter Settings (found in left-pane)
5) Right-click the network (Ethernet) and select Properties
6) Select and check Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) then click Properties
7) Under "Use the following DNS server addresses," choose a DNS from below and type it in
- Google Public DNS: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Cloudflare: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
8) Click OK