Due to a technical limitation of the driver used on Standard GPU machines it's not possible to run the Parsec client. Parsec can only be used on GPU-dedicated instances.
Articles in this section
- Does Paperspace support Nested Virtualization?
- How can I reduce ping and improve latency?
- Can I run the Parsec client on a Standard GPU (GRID) machine?
- How to increase/decrease resolution using a Browser session
- Can I use my microphone on a Paperspace VM?
- How do I access my Paperspace machine?
- Does the Paperspace application run on Apple M1 machines?
- Virtual Machines: Getting Started
- What types of virtual machines does Paperspace offer?
- Choosing the right Paperspace plan